Cut at T^GTACA sites with Bsp1407I (BsrGI) restriction enzyme, which performs best at 37°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: BsrGI, BstAUI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific ER0931
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00900kg
5'...T▵G T A C A...3'
3'...A C A T G▵T...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Tango™: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- Bsp1407I is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with Bsp1407I more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps — no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps — no effect
- CpG: never overlaps — no effect
- EcoKI: never overlaps — no effect
- EcoBI: never overlaps — no effect
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- Minimum 10units of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16 hours
- Compatible Ends: Acc65I, BshNI, Pfl23II, TatI