Thermo Scientific™ BshTI (AgeI)
Cut at A^CCGGT sites with BshTI (AgeI) restriction enzyme, which performs best at 37°C in O buffer (Isoschizomers: AgeI, AsiGI, CspAI, PinAI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER1461
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 1.51950kg
5'...A▵C C G G T...3'
3'...T G G C C▵A...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer O: 50mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2, 100mM NaCl and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 37°C
- BshTI is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with BshTI, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps — no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps — no effect
- CpG: completely overlaps — blocked
- EcoKI: may overlap — effect not determined
- EcoBI: may overlap — effect not determined
Digestion of Agarose-embedded DNA:
- Minimum 20units of the enzyme are required for complete digestion of 1μg of agarose-embedded lambda DNA in 16 hours
Low salt, high glycerol (>5%) concentrations, pH >8.0 or a large excess of enzyme may result in star activity.