Thermo Scientific™ BseNI (BsrI)
Cut at ACTGG(1/-1)^ sites with BseNI (BsrI) restriction enzyme, which performs best at 65°C in B buffer (Isoschizomers: Bse1I, BsrI, BsrSI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0881
UNSPSC : 12352204
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
5'...A C T G G N▵...3'
3'...T G A C▵C N ...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer B:10mM Tris-HCl (pH7.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2 and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 65°C
- To ensure higher efficiency of digestion, perform the cleavage reaction under paraffin oil
- BseNI is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with BseNI, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps — no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps — no effect
- CpG: never overlaps — no effect
- EcoKI: may overlap — effect not determined
- EcoBI: may overlap — effect not determined
Incubation at 37°C results in less than 10% activity.