Thermo Scientific™ BseNI (BsrI) (10 U/µL)
Cut at ACTGG(1/-1)^ sites with BseNI (BsrI) restriction enzyme, which performs best at 65°C in B buffer (Isoschizomers: Bse1I, BsrI, BsrSI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ ER0881
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
Conventional restriction endonucleases are a large collection of high quality restriction enzymes, optimized to work in one of the buffers of the Five Buffer System. In addition, the universal Tango buffer is provided for convenience in double digestions. All of the enzymes exhibit 100% activity in the recommended buffer and reaction conditions. To ensure consistent performance, Thermo Scientific restriction enzyme reaction buffers contain premixed BSA, which enhances the stability of many enzymes and binds contaminants that may be present in DNA preparations.
5'...A C T G G N▵...3'
3'...T G A C▵C N ...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer B:10mM Tris-HCl (pH7.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2 and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 65°C
- To ensure higher efficiency of digestion, perform the cleavage reaction under paraffin oil
- BseNI is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.4 at 25°C), 100mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with BseNI, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlaps — no effect
- Dcm: never overlaps — no effect
- CpG: never overlaps — no effect
- EcoKI: may overlap — effect not determined
- EcoBI: may overlap — effect not determined
Incubation at 37°C results in less than 10% activity.
|Not dam methylation-sensitive, Not dcm methylation-sensitive, Not CpG methylation-sensitive|
|10X Buffer B|