Cut at C^CNNGG sites with BseDI (BsaJI) restriction enzyme, which performs best at 55°C in Tango buffer (Isoschizomers: BsaJI, BssECI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific ER1082
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00900kg
5'...C▵C N N G G...3'
3'...G G N N C▵C...5'
Conditions for 100% Activity:
- 1X Buffer Tango™: 33mM Tris-acetate (pH 7.9 at 37°C), 10mM Mg-acetate, 66mM K-acetate and 0.1mg/mL BSA
- Incubate at 55°C
- BseDI is supplied in:10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 25°C), 50mM KCl, 1mM DTT, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.2mg/mL BSA and 50% (v/v) glycerol
Ligation and Recleavage:
- After 50-fold overdigestion with BseDI, more than 95% of the DNA fragments can be ligated and recut
- Dam: never overlap — no effect
- Dcm: may overlap — no effect
- CpG: may overlap — no effect
- EcoKI: never overlaps — no effect
- EcoBI: never overlaps — no effect
Incubation at 37°C results in 10% activity.