Thermo Scientific™ FastDigest™ SpeI (BcuI)
FastDigest SpeI (BcuI) restriction enzyme recognizes A^CTAGT sites and cuts best at 37°C in 5-15 minutes using universal FastDigest Buffer (Isoschizomers: AhlI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ FD1254
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00907kg
- 100% activity of all FastDigest enzymes in the universal buffer
- 100% buffer compatibility with downstream applications
- Complete digestion in 5-15 minutes
- Direct loading on gels
- No star activity
- 176 FastDigest enzymes available
- Molecular cloning
- Restriction site mapping
- Southern Blot
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP)
- SNP analysis
The FastDigest Green Buffer offers the same high performance in DNA digestion and downstream applications as the colorless FastDigest Buffer. For applications that require product analysis by fluorescence excitation (e.g. concentration measurements in UV light) the colorless FastDigest Buffer is recommended.
For methylation sensitivity refer to product specifications.
|FastDigest™ SpeI (BcuI)|
|50μL (50 reactions)|