Falcon™ 15mL Conical Centrifuge Tubes
Tested to withstand centrifugation of 12,000 RCF (polypropylene) or 1,800 RCF (polystyrene) in a fully supported rotor with room temperature water. Corning™ Falcon™ 15mL Conical Centrifuge Tubes are ideal for cell centrifugation; pelleting; separation by density gradients.
Brand: Falcon 352097
81.70 GBP valid until 2018-05-31
Use promo code "13107" to get your promotional price.
Code : 66
Additional Details : Weight : 4.36000kg
Suitable for molecular biology applications including concentrating bacteria for DNA isolation, purification and precipitation of nucleic acids, sample storage (ambient temperature from -4 to +60°C) and centrifugation of precipitates.
- RNA/DNase free
- Dark blue graduations in 0.5mL increments are visible with clear or turbid samples
- Solvent-resistant white writing area
- Sterilized by gamma irradiation, nonpyrogenic
- Supplied blue HDPE 20mm threaded dome seal closures provide positive seal over the full circumference
- Resistant to alcohols and mild organic solvents (not recommended for extraction procedures)
- Translucent wall for easy viewing
- Stable from -80° to +121°C
- (Withstand centrifugal forces to 12,000 x g RCF
- Optically clear for easy viewing of sample
- Stable from 4° to 60°C (39° to 140°F)
- Withstand centrifugal forces up to 1,800 x g RCF
|ISO 9001:2000, FDA, CFR|
|White Marking Spot|
|12,000 x g|
|For DNA isolation, purification and precipitation of nucleic Acids, cell centrifugation applications|