EMD Millipore ReBlot Plus Kit and Reagents
Blots can be stripped of antibodies in approximately 15 minutes at room temperature
Brand: EMD Millipore 2502
Code : LD
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
Western blotting is a commonly used technique for studying protein function and localization. Typically, protein samples are electrophoresed on SDS-PAGE and transferred to a membrane such as nitrocellulose or nylon, where they are probed with specific antibodies. Unlike nucleic acid-based technologies, which allow reuse of Southern and Northern blots, it has been difficult to reuse Western blots.
- No pungent-smelling β-mercaptoethanol is contained in the Antibody Stripping Solution
- Antibody stripping is done at room temperature—no heating of blots is required
- Blots may be reused in 25 min.
|29 CFR 1910.1200, 67 548 EEC, 1999 45 EC|
|ReBlot Plus 10X mild Antibody stripping solution|
|2° to 8°C|
|25mL Mild Antibody stripping solution 10X|
Safety and Handling
- Re-Blot Plus Mild Solution (10X)
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P308-IF exposed or concerned:A§.