Merck Millipore ReBlot Plus Kit and Reagents
Blots can be stripped of antibodies in approximately 15 minutes at room temperature
Brand: Merck Millipore 2502
Code : LD
Additional Details : Weight : 0.08820kg Transport : UN number : 3266 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
- Safety and Handling
- Accessories and Spare Parts
Western blotting is a commonly used technique for studying protein function and localization. Typically, protein samples are electrophoresed on SDS-PAGE and transferred to a membrane such as nitrocellulose or nylon, where they are probed with specific antibodies. Unlike nucleic acid-based technologies, which allow reuse of Southern and Northern blots, it has been difficult to reuse Western blots.
- No pungent-smelling β-mercaptoethanol is contained in the Antibody Stripping Solution
- Antibody stripping is done at room temperature—no heating of blots is required
- Blots may be reused in 25 min.
|29 CFR 1910.1200, 67 548 EEC, 1999 45 EC|
|25mL Mild Antibody stripping solution 10X|
|2°C to 8°C|
|ReBlot Plus 10X mild Antibody stripping solution|
Safety and Handling
- Re-Blot Plus Mild Solution (10X)
- Acute toxicity Category 3
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 A
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H311-Toxic in contact with skin.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- H411-Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P308-IF exposed or concerned:.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : sodium hydroxide, sodium azide