Merck Pellicon™ XL Devices
Small-volume tangential flow filter device
Brand: Merck PXC010C50
Code : 72
Additional Details : Weight : 0.18900kg
Designed for process development and sample preparation, with an optimal processing volume range of 50 to 1000mL.
- True linear scalability with same flow path, channel length, and channel height as other established Pellicon products
- Can operate with peristaltic pump or Labscale™ TFF system Robust thermoplastic (polypropylene) construction
- Controlled channel height
- Choice of Biomax™ PES (polyethersulfone) or Ultracel™ PLC (composite regenerated cellulose) membranes
Concentration and desalting of proteins, buffer exchange, depyrogenation, clarification, and preparation of material for clinical trials.
Packaged one per box.
|Ultrafiltration Ultracel-10 PLCGC|
|Protein purification, analytical sample preparation|
|80psi at 50°C|
|Pellicon XL Ultrafiltration Device|
|7.4 x 1.2 in. (18.8 x 3cm)|
|Operating instructions and certificate of quality|
|2 to 21|
|0.03 to 0.05L/min.|
Safety and Handling
- PELXL PL10K C 50CM2
- Substances and mixtures corrosive to metals Category 1
- H290-May be corrosive to metals.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : phosphoric acid, acetic acid