Dichloromethane, 99+%, extra pure, stabilized with ethanol, Thermo Scientific™
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.
|Assay Percent Range||99+%|
|Fieser||01,676; 02,273; 04,337; 07,239; 13,106|
|Merck Index||15, 6135|
|Boiling Point||39.0°C to 40.0°C|
|Refractive Index||1.4230 to 1.4250|
|Residue after Evaporation||0.05% max.|
|Solubility||Solubility in water: 20g/L (20°C). Other solubilities: soluble in alcohol, ether and dmf|
|Stabilizer||Approx. 0.2% ethanol|
|Viscosity||0.43 mPa.s (20°C)|
|Water||0.1% max. (K.F.)|
|Chemical Name or Material||Dichloromethane|
|Show More Show Less|
- Dichloromethane, stabilized with ethanol
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Methylene chloride,Ethyl alcohol
RUO – Research Use Only