Dichloromethane 99+%, stabilized with amylene, pure, Thermo Scientific™
This Thermo Scientific brand product was originally part of the Acros Organics product portfolio. Some documentation and label information may refer to the legacy brand. The original Acros Organics product / item code or SKU reference has not changed as a part of the brand transition to Thermo Scientific.
|Assay Percent Range||99+%|
|Fieser||01,676; 02,273; 04,337; 07,239; 13,106|
|Chemical Name or Material||Dichloromethane|
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
RUO – Research Use Only