Paragon Scientific™ Density Standards (20 °C)
Paragon ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 certified Density standards are for the verification of instruments used to measure density of materials which are fluid at the desired test temperature within the range of 20°C
Brand: Paragon Scientific™ DEN20-08
Additional Details : CAS Number : 64-17-5 Weight : 0.06000kg
- Dual certified to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation
- Certified in accordance with primary level ASTM D1480 methodology
- Ensures full compliance to ASTM and IP test method protocols.
- Supplied in tamper evident packaging with a 2 year shelf life.
- Fully traceable to international standards.
- Supplied with MSDS.
- Tamper evident security packaging.
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom
|Dual certified to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation|
|0.9817 g/mL (20°C)|
Safety and Handling
- Density Standard (20 °C)
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P403+P235-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep cool.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : ethanol
Nominal values quoted