Paragon Scientific™ Density Standards (25 °C)
Paragon ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 certified Density standards are for the verification of instruments used to measure density of materials which are fluid at the desired test temperature within the range of 25°C
Brand: Paragon Scientific™ DEN25-01
Additional Details : CAS Number : 110-54-3 Weight : 0.06000kg Transport : UN number : 1208 Chem class : 3 Pack group : II
|Density||0.6552 g/mL (25°C)|
- Dual certified to ISO 17025 / ISO 17034 under our UKAS accreditation
- Certified in accordance with primary level ASTM D1480 methodology
- Ensures full compliance to ASTM and IP test method protocols.
- Supplied in tamper evident packaging (please refer to standard for shelf life).
- Manufactured in the United Kingdom and available from stock for immediate dispatch
|0.6552 g/mL (25°C)|
Safety and Handling
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- Reproductive toxicity Category 2
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Aspiration toxicity Category 1
- H304-May be fatal if swallowed and enters airways.
- H411-Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H361f-Suspected of damaging fertility.
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor /
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
Nominal values quoted