Corning™ TC-Treated Culture Dishes
Tissue-culture (TC) treated for optimum attachment and growth of anchorage-dependent cells. Corning™ TC-Treated Culture Dishes provide an ideal solution for growing and maintaining cells in vitro.
Brand: Corning™ 430167
243.11 GBP valid until 2020-10-31
Use promo code "13934" to get your promotional price.
Code : 66
Additional Details : Weight : 11.40000kg
- Corning™ CellBIND™ surface is a novel cell culture treatment that increases surface wettability for more even and consistent cell attachment
- Ultra-Low Attachment surface dishes feature a covalently bound hydrogel layer that minimizes cell attachment, protein absorption, and cellular activation
- 10 dishes/bag are available for 100 mm dishes (Cat. No. 430293)
- 245 mm square dishes offer 500 cm2 growth surface
- Stacking beads aid in handling
- Vents provide consistent gas exchange
- Manufactured from optically clear virgin polystyrene
Dish style (mm) = actual growth surface diameters: 35 mm dish = 34.4 mm; 60 mm dish = 52.1 mm; 100 mm dish = 83.8 mm; 150 mm dish = 139.1 mm.
Cat. no. 431110, Square dishes with interior bottom dimensions of 224 x 224 mm.
|83.8 dia. x 20 mm H|
|16.5 mL (Well)|
|100 mm dia.|
|Cell Culture Petri Dish|
|11.0 to 16.5 mL|