Corning™ ProCulture Gas Delivery Fittings
Used to provide gases into larger Spinner Flasks with vertical sidearms during cell culture
Brand: Corning™ 4519-104
Code : 66
Additional Details : Weight : 0.39916kg
- Used to provide gases into larger spinner flasks with vertical sidearms.
- Fittings are comprised of a PET insert with a fluorocarbon O-Ring and a polypropylene sealing cap.
- Gas filters are PTFE, 0.2 μm porosity.
- The 316 stainless steel tubes are held in place by modified polyphenylene oxide thermoplastic nuts with integrated ferrules.
- The fittings are completely autoclavable.
Spare parts for sidearm fittings, see Cat. Nos. 1395-32LTC, 1395-45LTC, 1395-LTR, and 1395LTMC
|2 tubes; Tube style: Straight|
|For vertical sidearm flasks|
|Gas delivery and venting fitting|
|45 mm (approx.)|
|0.31 and 0.63 cm|
|PET insert, Viton O-rings, 45 mm Polypropylene sealing cap, Stainless Steel tubes, Noryl nuts, integrated ferrules|