Corning™ Internally Threaded Cryogenic Vials
Manufactured from polypropylene for stability in extreme temperature conditions. Corning™ Internally Threaded Cryogenic Vials provide a safe and secure vessel for ultra-low temperature storage of valuable cell cultures and biological samples.
Brand: Corning™ 430492
Code : 66
Additional Details : Weight : 1.83710kg
- Accessories and Spare Parts
- Special Offers
These vials provide a safe and secure vessel for ultra-low temperature storage of valuable cell cultures and biological samples. Made of polypropylene for stability in extreme temperature conditions.
- Manufactured from polypropylene to withstand temperatures down to -196°C
- Black graduations with large marking spot
- Vials have a silicone washer for a secure seal.
- 2 mL self-standing vials are available in five cap colors.
- Vials may be color coded with inserts.
- Self-standing vials have a special base design allowing them to be locked into cryogenic rack and tray (Cat. No. 431131) for single-handed manipulation.
- Free foam rack with each case
Warning! Do not use cryogenic vials for storage in the liquid phase of liquid nitrogen. Only store vials in the vapor phase above the liquefied gas. Always use appropriate safety equipment when removing vials from cryogenic storage.
|Silicone washer for secure seal, 50-position polyfoam rack with each case for easy carrying|
|Certified nonpyrogenic and DNase/RNase-free|