Corning™ Trypan Blue
Can be used for variety cell counting methods requiring information on cell count and viability.
Brand: Corning™ 25-900-CI
19.86 GBP valid until 2020-06-30
Use promo code "13932" to get your promotional price.
Code : NEW
Additional Details : CAS Number : 72-57-1 Weight : 1.00000kg
Cellgro incorporates many principles developed by the pharmaceutical industry including the use of WFI quality water, raw material testing, in-process monitoring, and finished product testing.
- 0.4% (w/v) solution
- In PBS
- pH 7.5 ±0.5
- Quantity: 100mL
- Viable cells exclude the dye, while nonviable cells absorb the dye and appear blue
- Cells should be in suspension as single cells in buffered saline before counting
- Can be used in assays providing total cell count, viable cell or nonviable cell count alone
- Solution is provided at the common concentration of 0.4% (w/v)
|Trypan Blue 0.4% Solution in PBS|
|15° to 30°C|
Safety and Handling
- Trypan Blue Solution
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- H350-May cause cancer.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .