Corning™ BioCoat™ Gelatin Culture Dish
Pre-coating with gelatin (obtained from porcine gelatin) eliminates time-consuming preparation
Brand: Corning™ 354653
Code : 66
Additional Details : Weight : 0.33000kg
Commonly used in the culture of normal and transfected cell types, including vascular endothelial (i.e., BME, BAEC), muscle, embryonic stem, HUVEC for E-Selectin expression and VEGF induction, and F9 teratocarcinoma cells for gene expression studies.
- Provide attachment and growth-promoting substrate for the culture of a variety of cells
- Lot-to-lot consistency results in reproducible experiments
- Matrix components are applied as an even, optically clear coating
- All lots tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi
- Cellware is tested for the ability to promote firm attachment of rat cerebellar granule cells
For adhesion, growth and differentiation of neuronal and transfected cell lines
Bulk quantities available; please contact your Customer Service Representative.
|Cell Culture Dish|