Corning™ BioCoat™ Collagen I Inserts with PET Membrane
Ideal for applications involving adhesion, growth and differentiation of neuronal and transfected cell lines
Brand: Corning™ 354598
Code : 67
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Each lot is tested for the ability to promote attachment and spreading of HT-1080 human fibrosarcoma cells
- Tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi
- Cellware is also tested for ability to promote firm attachment of rat cerebellar granule cells
- Designed to closely mimic in vivo environments and enhance expression of cell-specific morphology
- Matrix components are applied as an even, optically clear coating
- All lots tested and found negative for bacteria and fungi; cellware is tested for the ability to promote firm attachment of rat cerebellar granule cells
For research use only.
Bulk quantities are also available; contact your Fisher Scientific Customer Service Representative.
|Cell Culture Insert|
|Adhesion, growth and differentiation of neuronal and transfected cell lines|
|2° to 8°C|