Contec™ PROSAT™ PS-911 Presaturated Wipes
PROSAT™ wipes are an effective, efficient and convenient method of cleaning process tools and other equipment. PROSAT wipes are also ideal for wiping articles prior to pass through.
Brand: Contec™ PS-911
Code : NEW
Additional Details : CAS Number : 67-63-0 Weight : 14.00000kg Transport : UN number : 3175 Chem class : 4.1 Pack group : II
- Presaturated with IPA and DI water blends in flat, resealable pouches individually lot-numbered for traceability
- These specially designed pouches preserve cleanliness and solvent saturation levels
- Solvent blend meets SEMI specifications for metals and contaminants
- ISO Class 5 compatible
- 30 wipes/pouch, 50 pouches/case
|22.9 x 27.9cm|
|30 wipes/pouch, 50 pouches/case|
|ISO Class 5, SEMI for metals/contaminants|
|Ideal for routine cleaning and wiping instruments and equipment|
|PROSAT™ Presaturated Wipes|
|Process tools and other equipment|
|70% IPA/ 30% DI Water|
Safety and Handling
- CONTEC PROSAT MBPP WITH 70% IPA
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P243-Take precautionary measures against static discharge.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use dry chemical, carbondioxide to extinguish.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/if you feel unwell.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains :