Contec™ PROSAT™ Presaturated Nonwoven Wipes
Use these wipes to clean laminar flow workbenches, cleanroom surface and equipment. Contec™ PROSAT™ Presaturated Nonwoven Wipes feature task-specific saturation level of the solvent or disinfectant required to do the job.
Brand: Contec™ PS-911
Code : NEW
Additional Details : CAS Number : 67-63-0 Weight : 15.00000kg Transport : UN number : 3175 Chem class : 1 Pack group : II
- Wipe substrate designed for the application
- Compatible with ISO Class 5 (FED-STD-209E Class 100/M3.5) environments
- Ideal for wiping articles prior to pass through
- Made of meltblown polypropylene or cellulose/polyester
- Effective and convenient for wipe-downs of process tools and other equipment
- Choose spunlaced 100% polyester wipers for improved cleanliness, meltblown polypropylene wipes for improved durability, or economical hydroentangled polyester/cellulose wipers
- Solvent blend meets SEMI specifications for metals and contaminants
|ISO Class 5|
|Process tools and other equipment|
|70% IPA/ 30% DI Water|
|PROSAT™ Presaturated Wipes|
|11 x 9 in. (28 x 23 cm)|
|Ideal para la limpieza de rutina de instrumentos y equipos|
Safety and Handling
- CONTEC PROSAT STERILE MBPP WITH 70% DENATURED ETHANOL
- Flammable liquid Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H225-Highly flammable liquid and vapour.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H336-May cause drowsiness or dizziness.
- P210-Keep away from heat, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames and other ignition sources. No smoking.
- P370+P378-In case of fire: Use dry chemical, carbondioxideA§ to extinguish.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P304-IF INHALED:If breathing is difficult, remove victimto fresh air and keep at rest in a position comfortable for.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P337+P313-If eye irritation persists: Get medical advice/attention.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/A§/if you feel unwell.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P411-Store at temperatures not exceeding 40 ºC.°C/°F.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.