Primary Color Solution, Yellow, EP Grade, Reagecon™
Used to calibrate, control, qualify and validate color measurement instruments. Primary Color Solution, Yellow, EP Grade, Reagecon™ is a ready-to-use colorimetric solution presented in high-quality, tamper-evident bottles. It is prepared with iron chloride in accordance with Eu. Ph. Chapter 2.
Brand: Reagecon EPYS01
Code : NEW
Additional Details : CAS Number : 7705-08-0 Weight : 0.10900kg Transport : UN number : 1760 Chem class : 8 Pack group : III
DescriptionThis Primary Color Solution is a ready-to-use coloration standard presented in high-quality, tamper-evident bottles for use as a calibration and/or quality control standard. It is prepared with iron (III) chloride, hydrochloric acid and water.
- Manufactured according to European Pharmocopoeia Chapter 2 guidelines with a Balance Certificate of Calibration issued in accordance with ISO 17025
- Prepared gravimetrically on a weight/weight basis using OIML traceable weights
- Concentration verified using a high-performance spectrophotometer calibrated using ISO Guide 34 accredited spectrophotometric standards
- The Primary Color Solutions can be combined in precise ratios to form the Standard Color Solutions
|Iron (III) chloride, Hydrochloric acid and water|
|European Pharmacopoeia Primary Color Solution|
Safety and Handling
- PRIMARY YELLOW SOLUTION
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : iron trichloride, hydrochloric acid 37%