Nickel Electro™ Clifton™ Targa Centrifuge
Combines all key features from previous Clifton™ models, ensuring it is the go to product for all your centrifugation needs. Nickel Electro™ Clifton™ Targa Centrifuge is the latest model in the Clifton Range™ designed to suit a variety of applications in multiple markets.
Brand: Nickel Electro™ NE 010G
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 10.00000kg
- Constructed with a durable steel body ensuring it is durable and hard-wearing.
- The rotor is removable for easy cleaning and push button control panel is wipe clean.
- This model is perfect for fractionation of samples, and simple separation of cells.
- Supplied with six place angle rotor, which includes six aluminium buckets and six 16mL clear tubes.
- A range of accessory tube adaptors and tubes are available.
- To prevent debris leaving the rotor area, a rubber seal provides a barrier when the lid is locked in position.
- Includes a timer for rotor operation up to 100 minutes or for continuous use.
|4 x 10 to 15 mL Tubes, 5 to 7 mL Tubes, or 1.5/2 mL Tubes|
|Timer Activated Rotor|
|230 V 50 Hz|
|1,100 x g|
|Swing out, 4 buckets|
|Clifton Targa Centrifuge|