Nickel Electro™ Clifton™ Stainless Steel Rectangular Electric Boiling Bath, 6 x 80mm Holes
Rectangular, stainless steel electrically heated boiling bath, with fixed temperature for boiling water, fitted with concentric ringed lids to vary the hole size.
Brand: Nickel Electro™ 1101E
Code : 03
Additional Details : Weight : 2.70000kg
- The steam produced provides an effective source of heat for samples:
- that may be otherwise thermally damaged by a naked flame
- used for applications to distil/concentrate liquids, melt agar and other solids
- metallurgical analysis, protein analysis and bacteriological examinations
- Features an integral constant level device to maintain constant water level during boiling and supplied with sets of rings to vary the diameter of each hole to accommodate different sizes of vessels of evaporating dishes and glassware, including round-bottom flasks simultaneously.
- Fitted with a sheathed immersion element and a one shot thermal cut out for safety.
- The bath provides constant boiling water for gentle heating of samples and in steam.
- Accessory ER-1 Energy Regulator can be connected to boiling bath allowing control of the amount of boiling from a gentle simmer to a vigorous boil.
- Always site the Boiling Bath on a heat proof surface.
- Always connect the constant level with laboratory tubing to a water supply, adjust the flow to gently top up the water level, whilst maintaining boiling.
- The Constant water level has a visible water spout for checking water is topping up the Boiling bath in use and avoids the chances of boiling dry.
- Manual reset cut out.
- Always read the instruction book
|Stainless steel rectangular 6 hole boiling bath with concentric rings|
|321 x 219 x 90 mm|
|Stainless Steel Rectangular 6 Hole Boiling Bath with Concentric Rings|