Nickel Electro™ Clifton™ Stainless Steel Electric Circular Boiling Bath
Nickel Electro™ Clifton™ Stainless Steel Electric Circular Boiling Bath maintains a fixed temperature and is fitted with a concentric ringed lid to vary the hole size.
Brand: Nickel Electro™ 1026E
Code : 03
Additional Details : Weight : 5.00000kg
- The steam produced provides an effective source of heat for samples that may be otherwise thermally damaged by a naked flame
- Used for applications to distill/concentrate liquids, melt agar and other solids
- Metallurgical analysis, protein analysis and bacteriological examinations
- Features an integral constant level device to maintain constant water level during boiling and supplied with a set of rings to vary the diameter of aperture to accommodate different sizes of vessels of evaporating dishes and glassware, including round-bottom flasks.
- Fitted with a sheathed immersion element and a one shot thermal cut out for safety.
- Always connect the constant level with laboratory tubing to a water supply, adjust the flow to gently top up the water level, whilst maintaining boiling.
- The Constant water level has a visible water spout for checking water is topping up the Boiling bath in use and avoids the chances of boiling dry.
- Manual reset cut out.
|Stainless steel boiling bath|
|Electric Circular Boiling Bath|
|Constant boiling no control|