Clifton™ Shaking Water Bath
Features precision PID control that provides simultaneous observation of set and actual temperature. Nickel Electro™ Clifton™ Shaking Water Bath with automatic tuning option that allows the bath to learn about your applications, environment and temperatures. Stainless steel recessed tray can be used for standing flasks on prior to and after immersion.
Brand: Clifton NE5-28D
Code : 03
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Precision PID control provides simultaneous observation of set and actual temperature.
- Automatic tuning option allows the bath to learn about your applications, environment and temperatures.
- Highly accurate PT100 sensor immersed directly in the bath.
- Shaking system is quiet in use and by removing the trolley it can be used as a standard laboratory bath. The shaker trolley is highly stable in use, with a removable perforated shelf, unlike many traditional shaker baths where the whole shaker carriage has to be removed for loading and unloading.
- Stainless steel recessed tray can be used for standing flasks on prior to and after immersion.
- High quality corrosion resistant stainless steel tank, with a bright clean finish housed in a durable paint finished outer case.
- Painted surfaces feature anti-bacterial finish, hygienic coating which actively inhibits bacterial growth, with good chemical resistance.
- Heaters are concealed under the tank providing a clutter free working area easy to wipe clean. The heating footprint covers underside base of the tank, its low mass provides rapid energy transfer; quicker heat up times and a reduction in energy consumption with improved temperature uniformity.
- LED displays measured temperatures in real-time, increments of ±0.1°C, using precision PID temperature control.
- Settings retained even after turning the unit off.
|Shaking Water Bath|
|5°C to 99°C|
|230 V 50/60 Hz 1000 w|