Steris Corporation™ CIP 100™
Formulated to meet the unique cleaning demands in industries requiring an effective, validatable detergent. Steris Corporation CIP 100™ is a proprietary blend of potassium hydroxide, an advanced surfactant and other performance-enhancing ingredients that provide multiple cleaning mechanisms.
Brand: Steris Corporation™ 1D1008
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 15.20000kg Transport : UN number : 1814 Chem class : 8 Pack group : II
CIP 100 Alkaline Process and Research Cleaner is specially formulated to meet the unique cleaning demands found in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, cosmetic, dietary supplement, and other industries. This low foaming product removes a wide range of process residues, from fermentation by-products to silicone-based emulsions and lubricants, and is ideal for use in clean-in-place (CIP), clean-out-of-place (COP) and manual applications.
- Flexibility—Effective cleaning against a wide variety of pharmaceutical process residues
- Easy to Validate—Facilitates cleaning validation with a comprehensive support documentation package
- Cost Savings—Reduces water consumption and cleaning time due to superior rinsing and low foaming characteristics
- Global Availability—Manufactured with biodegradable surfactants to support harmonization of cleaning processes
- Reliability—Manufactured for the pharmaceutical industry in a cGMP-compliant, FDA-registered and ISO 9001-certified facility
- 1.27g/ml at 25°C
- Completely soluble in water
- Flash Point: >96.7°C
- No phosphates
|10–30% potassium hydroxide, 1–5% tetrasodium EDTA|
|Clear to light yellow|
|ISO 9001, cGMP|
|4 × 3.8L|
|12.3–12.8 (1% solution)|
Safety and Handling
- CIP 100 - Alkaline Process and Research Cleaner
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 1 B
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H314-Causes severe skin burns and eye damage.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P301+P312-IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician/ if you feel unwell.
- P301+P330+P331-IF SWALLOWED: rinse mouth. Do NOT induce vomiting.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P363-Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .