Chloride Standard for Ion Chromatography (IC) 1 mg/mL (1000 ppm) in Water (H2O), Reagecon
Manufactured gravimetrically from ultra-pure material, tested and verified using a state-of-the-art ion chromatograph, and certified using the gravimetric result, corrected for density, to a specification of ± 0.2%
Brand: Reagecon ICAS02
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Ion Chromatography Reference Standard, Ion Chromatography Reference Material
- ISO/IEC 17025 for the testing of ICP/ICP-MS Standards using ICP-MS (INAB Ref: 264T)
- ISO/IEC 17025 for calibration of laboratory balances (INAB Ref: 265C)
- ISO/IEC 17025 for temperature calibration in the range of -196 - +1200°C (INAB Ref: 265C)
- ISO/IEC 17025 for density measurement (INAB Ref: 264T) using Oscillating U-Tube and Bingham Pycnometry
- ISO/IEC 17025 for certain complexometric titrations (INAB Ref: 264T)
- GHS/OSHA compliant, REACH etc.
- This product is produced in a highly controlled cleanroom (ISO 7) environment, using ultra-pure water (specially treated for the production of ion chromatography standards) and triple leached pre-cleaned bottles.
- All of the uncertainties of measurement for the product are calculated according to Eurachem/CITAC guidelines and reported as expanded uncertainties at the 95% confidence level.
|IC and other Anion Measurement Techniques|
|1 mg/mL (1000 ppm)|