Labconco™ CentriVap DNA Vacuum Concentrator
Speeds up the evaporation of solvents from DNA samples and other very small samples. Labconco™ CentriVap Vacuum Concentrator does not require any additional components to begin processing.
Brand: Labconco™ 7970035
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 45.00000kg
- Quick-Start™ One Button Start Up saves time.
- Quick-Stop™ System allows pump to stop within seconds. The valve opens to bleed air into the chamber, and the rotor stops.
- Memory stores 9 user-set programs.
- Easy-to-read LCD display prompts the user to set program parameters and displays program number, actual and set point temperatures, point heat, and run time remaining.
- Microprocessor-controlled 300-watt heater supplies a controlled amount of heat from OFF up to a maximum of 100 ° C in one degree increments.
- Heat and run times are set separately, each from 1 to 999 minutes so that heat may be programmed to shut down sooner than the run to protect heat sensitive samples from excessive heat exposure after the solvent has evaporated.
- PREHEAT button
- Microprocessor-controlled centrifugal motion is provided by a brushless motor capable of achieving up to 1725 RPM.
- Audible alarm signals completion of set point run time.
- Corrosion-resistant sample chamber accommodates a variety of rotors.
- Versatile DNA Rotor is included.
- Accommodates up to 60 each 1.5 ml and 72 each 0.5 ml microcentrifuge tubes.
- Integrated, corrosion-resistant diaphragm pump achieves vacuum of 752mm Hg and has a pumping capacity of 34 liters per minute.
- Automatic vacuum release valve prevents loss of sample by releasing the vacuum before the rotor stops and during power failures.
- Large phenol-free lid seal ensures good vacuum without potential for phenol contamination.
- Lid latch with safety sensor locks the lid in place when the rotor is turning and prevents start up when the lid is open.
- Built-in vacuum delay prevents bumping by allowing the rotor to achieve speed before applying vacuum.
- Two 177 milliliter glass traps protect the vacuum pump and the environment.
- ETL listed (115 volt models)
- CE (European Community) conformity (230 volt models)
- Full one year warranty is provided against defects in materials and workmanship.
|60 x 1.5mL, 72 x 0.5mL microcentrifuge tubes|
|Acryllic lid, DNA Rotor, diaphragm vacuum pump, two glass traps and all connecting tubing|
|230V, 50/60Hz, 6 amps, International|
|Up to 100°C|
|CE (European Community) conformity (230 volt models)|
|404 x 663 x 284mm|