Carl Zeiss™ Immersol™ Immersion Oil
Increases the resolving power of a microscope. Zeiss Immersol™ 518 F, Immersion Oil is a transparent oil with a refractive index of 1.518. It is free of fluorescence and halogen, and is certified according to ISO 8036-1/2.
Brand: Carl Zeiss™ 000000-1111-806
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 0.02000kg
- Bubble-free immersion oil
- Suitable for oil immersion objectives from Carl Zeiss
|Immersol 518 N|
Safety and Handling
- Immersol 518 N
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Adipic acid-di(8-methyl-tricyclo(5.2. 18.104.22.168.) decane) ester , Bis (isopropyl)naphthalene