Reagecon™ Buffer Solution, pH 6.00, Mercury Free
Certified by an ISO 17025 accredited test method and NIST traceable. Reagecon™ Buffer Solution, pH 6.00, Mercury Free is tested at 25°C to an accuracy level of ±0.01. This calibration and control buffer is specially formulated to ensure its stability, even after opening the bottle.
Brand: Reagecon™ 106025MF
Code : 23
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
To ensure reliable, reportable pH measurements, this pH buffer standard is directly traceable to the IUPAC pH scale by an unbroken chain of traceability. Traceable analysis is necessary for consistency and universal acceptance of pH results, including acceptance by regulatory bodies.
- Supplied with a detailed certificate of analysis, which outlines traceability to NIST
- Certification to ISO 9001:2008 and accredited to ISO 17025
- Mercury-free for safer use and easier disposal
- Temperature dependence data is printed on label, as are lot numbers and expiry dates
- Extended shelf life with enhanced stability—usable to expiry date, even after opening
|Tested at 25°C