Reagecon™ Buffer Solution, pH 10.00
Certified by an ISO 17025 accredited test method and fully NIST traceable. Reagecon™ Buffer Solution, pH 10.00 is tested at 20°C or 25°C to an accuracy level of ±0.01. This calibration and control buffer is specially formulated to ensure its stability, even after opening the bottle.
Brand: Reagecon™ 1100
Code : 23
Additional Details : Weight : 1.12700kg
|Additional Information||Tested at 20°C|
To ensure reliable, reportable pH measurements, this pH buffer standard is directly traceable to the IUPAC pH scale by an unbroken chain of traceability. Traceable analysis is necessary for consistency and universal acceptance of pH results, including acceptance by regulatory bodies.
- Traceable to SRM for NIST
- Certification to ISO 9001:2008
- Accredited to ISO 17025
|Tested at 20°C|
Safety and Handling
- BUFFER SOLUTION pH 10.00 ± 0.01 @ 20°C
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- H360-May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.