GE Healthcare Borosilicate Glass Columns
Brand: GE Healthcare 18-1115-07
UNSPSC : 41115711
Code : GX
Additional Details : Weight : 10.45000kg
DescriptionINdEX columns are easy-to-use, general purpose, glass columns well-suited for applications such as process development and diagnostics production. These columns are characterised by their simple design, simplicity of operation and the novel, axial compression packing method that yields a densely packed bed in under 10 minutes.
- Scalable from inner diameters of 70 to 200mm and bed volumes from 0.1L to 25L.
- Pressure rating: 3 bar.
- For use with an array of techniques and chromatography media, especially Sepharose Fast Flow.
- Proven distribution system.
- Dynamic axial compression yields densely packed, highly efficient beds.
- Materials include electropolished stainless steel, borosilicate glass, and polymers.
- Packing devices for longer bed heights.
|Process development and small-scale production|
|Index 70/950 Column|
|10 and 23μm|
|Polyamid and Polypropylene|