Swann Morton BladeFLASK Remover, Non-Sterile
Provides a simply safer way to remove and contain used scalpel blades.
Brand: Swann Morton QFYUKSM
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.27000kg
- Safely removes and contains scalpel blades.
- This world-first single-handed scalpel blade remover prevents the dangerous injuries commonly caused by removing blades with fingers, forceps or re-sheathing.
- Ensures optimal safety based on speed and convenience for the end-user, ergonomic simplicity and passive, automatic and single-handed safety principles.
- Enables use of ;& preferred metal scalpel handles.
- Wall-mounted or bench-mounted.
- Improves both patient care and staff safety.
- Puncture-proof sharps container which when it is full, can be disposed of safely without any further exposure to sharps contact.
- Auto shut-off to prevent over-filling.
- Built-in counter with a shut-off mechanism that activates automatically after 100 blades have been removed.
- No danger of overfilling.
- Improves patient safety, by enabling surgeons to use ergonomic precision steel scalpels.
- Improves staff safety, by ensuring the used scalpel blade is removed with a safe single-handed technique and then safely contained until final disposal.
|Scalpel blade removal|
|Wall or bench|