Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Reuseable/Disposable Desiccant Cartridges
Use anywhere dessiccation is needed, including analytical balance cases and precision laboratory instruments. SP Scienceware™ Reuseable/Disposable Desiccant Cartridges fit “Space Saver” desiccators, in addition to other plastic desiccators of similar size.
Brand: Bel-Art™ F42048-0100
Code : 33
Additional Details : CAS Number : 7631-86-9 Weight : 0.38728kg
- Inert, noncorrosive and nontoxic silica gel
- Clear polystyrene dish allows instant visual inspection of silica gel, which changes color from blue to pale pink as it absorbs moisture
- Highly porous membrane covers the dish, providing excellent moisture absorption
- Desiccant can be easily regenerated by heating cartridges in a 50°C (122°F) oven overnight
- For more rapid drying, cut the membrane, transfer the spent gel crystals into a glass or porcelain dish, and place in a 150°C (300°F) oven for one hour
- Individually foil sealed
- Fits “Space Saver” dessicator, in addition to other plastic dessicators of similar size
|Use analytical balance cases and precision laboratory instruments|
Safety and Handling
- Disposable Desiccant Cartridge
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Carcinogenicity Category 1B
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H350i-May cause cancer by inhalation.
- H360F-May damage fertility.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H411-Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH208-Contains cobalt dichlorideA§. May produce an allergic reaction.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/A§.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to accordance with local/regional/national/international regulations.A§.