Bel-Art™ SP Scienceware™ Reusable Desiccant Cartridges
Convenient, easy-to-handle cartridges with Natrasorb™ TI indicating silica gel beads. Bel Art SP Scienceware™ Reusable Desiccant Cartridges can also be used with other plastic desiccators of similar size.
Brand: Bel-Art™ F42045-0160
Code : 33
Additional Details : Weight : 0.18988kg
- Desiccant changes color from blue when dry to pink when moist Saturated gel can be regenerated in a 150°C (300°F) vented oven until blue color returns
- Cartridge can be regenerated repeatedly without degradation
- Desiccant beads contained in a durable, polyester felt bag with a perforated Mylar° cover Cartridges are individually sealed in moisture proof pouches ready for immediate use
|Scienceware™ Reusable Desiccant Cartridge|
|Convenient, easy-to-handle cartridges with Natrasorb™ TI indicating silica gel beads, for 160mm dia. desiccators|
Safety and Handling
- Desiccant in a Cartridge
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- Carcinogenicity Category 1B
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- Respiratory sensitiser Category 1
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H350i-May cause cancer by inhalation.
- H360F-May damage fertility.
- H334-May cause allergy or asthma symptoms or breathing difficulties if inhaled.
- H411-Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- EUH208-Contains . May produce an allergic reaction.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P308+P313-IF exposed or concerned: Get medical advice/attention.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .