BD PAXgene™ Blood RNA Tube
Offers a convenient and closed system for the collection, storage and transportation of whole blood that requires intracellular RNA stabilization. BD Vacutainer™ PAXgene™ Blood RNA Tube is for in vitro diagnostic use and is CE-marked.
Brand: BD 762165
Code : 02
Additional Details : Weight : 1.99800kg
The collection of whole blood is the first step in many molecular assays used to study intracellular RNA. A major challenge in this type of testing is the instability of intracellular RNA, which rapidly degrades within hours after blood collection. Furthermore, certain species of RNA, through the process of gene induction, increase in vitro after blood collection. Both in vitro RNA degradation and gene induction can lead to an under- or over-estimation of in vivo relative gene transcript number.
The PAXgene™ Blood RNA Tube contains an additive that stabilizes the in vivo gene transcription profile by reducing in vitro RNA degradation and minimizing gene induction. When used in conjunction with the PAXgene™ Blood RNA Kit, the Blood RNA Tube provides for accurate detection and quantitation of gene transcripts. Store unused PAXgene Blood RNA Tubes at 18–25°C. (Limited excursion temperatures up to 40°C are permitted.)
|PAXgene Blood RNA Preservative Solution, 6.9mL|
|Molecular Diagnostic Testing|
|RNA (Cell Preparation) Tube|
Safety and Handling
- PAXgene Blood RNA Tube
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 2
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- H411-Toxic to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Tetradecyltrimethylammonium oxalate, (+)-Tartaric acid