Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ MicroPure™ Water Purification System
Process up to 15L/day of ultra-pure water with the compact Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ MicroPure™ Water Purification System, which reliably performs applications such as HPLC.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 50132368
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 0.80000kg
Process up to 15L/day of ultra-pure water with the compact and reliable Thermo Scientific™ Barnstead™ MicroPure™ Water Purification System. This system is an outstanding choice for applications such as HPLC or other instrumental analyses, sample preparation, glassware rinsing or molecular biology work in which endotoxins and/or nucleases would interfere. Place the system without direct access to a water line with the optional integrated 6L feed water reservoir and easily view the screen with backlit tiltable display. Monitor feed water quality to help maximize cartridge life.
- Backlit display that tilts for easy viewing
- Variable speed dispensing
- Optional integrated 6L feed water reservoir for use without direct access to a water line
Monitor feed water quality:
- Good feed water quality leads to consistently ultrapure water and a longer cartridge service life to maximize cartridge life.
- Recirculation pump prevents bacterial growth during standstill and allows for constant monitoring of all system functions, allowing for the immediate display of fault messages if a problem is detected.
- Systems ship fully equipped with pressure reducer, ultrapure cartridge and 0.2μm sterile filter.
- Ultrafilter is flushed automatically to assure the highest retention of endotoxins and nucleases, which produces a long two-year lifetime.
- Validated 0.2μm final filter with folded membrane can be sterilized up to five times.
|Water Purification System|
|1 to 6 bar|
|0.1 to 6 bar|
|2°C to 35°C|
|MicroPure UF, ultrapure water system with ultra filtration membrane|
|100/240 V 50/60 Hz|
|R 3/4 in.|
|5 to 10 ppb|