Applied Biosystems™ TaqMan™ Fast Advanced Master Mix
TaqMan™ Fast Advanced Master Mix has been designed to match or exceed the performance of standard master mixes, delivering shorter run times (<40 minutes).
Brand: Applied Biosystems™ 4444964
1380.00 GBP valid until 2020-02-29
Use promo code "13928" to get your promotional price.
Code : NEW
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00450kg
- Best-in-class performance - superior sensitivity, accuracy, dynamic range, and specificity compared to standard mixes in standard mode
- Engineered for enhanced benchtop stability - stable at room temperature for up to 72 hours in preassembled reactions
- Optimized for multiplexing - validated for duplexing with exogenous and endogenous internal positive control assays
- Reduced run times on fast and standard instrumentation - optimized for fast mode on fast instruments and fast cycling conditions on standard instruments
- Seamlessly transitions into your experiments - validated with Applied Biosystems™ TaqMan™ Assays for Gene Expression and microRNAs, and TaqMan™ Array Micro Fluidic Cards
Shipping Conditions: Dry Ice
|Detection Method: Primer-Probe Detection, PCR Method: qPCR|
|QuantStudio™ 3, QuantStudio™ 5|
|DNA (Genomic), cDNA|
|Real time PCR (qPCR), real time PCR-based gene expression profiling|
|Five tubes (5mL each) 2X TaqMan™ Fast Advanced Master Mix sufficient for 2500 reactions. TaqMan™ Fast Advanced Master Mix contains AmpliTaq™ Fast DNA Polymerase, Uracil-N glycosylase (UNG), dNTPs (with dUTP), ROX™ dye (passive reference), and optimized buffer.|
|5 x 5 mL|
|Upon receipt, store at -20°C. After opening, store at 4°C.|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.