MultiScribe Reverse Transcriptase is similar to MuLV reverse transcriptase but differs in its recommended usage. MultiScribe Reverse Transcriptase is a recombinant RNA-dependent DNA polymerase that uses single-stranded RNA as a template in the presence of a primer to synthesize a complementary DNA (cDNA) strand.
- Compatible with one-step and two-step RT-PCR reactions, which provides flexibility in assay setup
- Individual component design provides versatility in assay setup
- 5000U is supplied in 100μL vials (50U/μL)
- Optimal reaction temperature: 42° to 52°C
- Final product size: 5kb or less
PCR & Real-Time PCR, Reverse Transcription
Shipping Condition: Dry ice
|7 kb or less|
|Contents: MultiScribe™ Reverse Transcriptase (100 µL at 50U/µL). Store for up to one year at -20°C.|
|RNA dependent DNA Polymerase|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.