Applied Biosystems™ MicroAmp™ Reaction Tube with Cap, 0.2 mL
Designed to maximize sample recovery
Brand: Applied Biosystems™ N8010540
79.08 GBP valid until 2020-08-31
Use promo code "13933" to get your promotional price.
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 2.00000kg
For use with Applied Biosystems 0.2mL thermal cyclers including the Veriti™ 96-Well Thermal Cycler, GeneAmp™ PCR System 9700 and the Applied Biosystems 2720 Thermal Cyclers. Optimally designed for precise PCR.
- Consistent plastic thickness enables uniform heating and cooling for accurate results
- Captive lid with positive-click closure assures proper seating
- Polished surface and conical bottom allows maximum sample recovery
- Available in economical bulk packages
- Provide exceptional temperature accuracy and uniformity for fast, oil-free PCR amplification with 0.2mL 96-well thermal cyclers
- Undergo stringent quality testing to ensure reproducible results
- Available as clear or colored and in bulk packs
- Recommended maximum reaction volume: 100μL
PCR, PCR & Real-Time PCR
|Includes 1,000 MicroAmp® Reaction Tubes with Caps, 0.2 ml. Recommended maximum reaction volume is 100 µl. Store at room temperature.|
|2720 Thermal Cycler, GeneAmp 9700, SimpliAmp™ Thermal Cycler, Veriti Dx Thermal Cycler, Veriti Thermal Cycler, ProFlex™ PCR System, 2720 Thermal Cycler|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.