Applied Biosystems™ High-Capacity cDNA Reverse Transcription Kit
Delivers extremely high-quality, single-stranded cDNA from 0.02 to 2μg total RNA
Brand: Applied Biosystems™ 4368813
1009.41 GBP valid until 2022-08-31
Use promo code "16497" to get your promotional price.
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
The High Capacity cDNA Reverse Transcription Kit contains all components necessary for the quantitative conversion of up to 2μg of total RNA to single-stranded cDNA in single 20μL reaction. Reactions can be scaled up to 100μL to generate 10μg of cDNA from single reaction. Downstream applications include real-time PCR, standard PCR, and microarrays. The kit is ideal for generating cDNA archives.
- Linear target amplification for real-time PCR
- Higher yields and precision than other cDNA synthesis kits at a fraction of the cost
- Ten-fold greater dynamic range than other kits
- Optimal reaction temperature: 37°C
- Final product size: 7kb or less
- Extensively tested with a variety of templates
- Quantitative first-strand synthesis of all RNA species is achieved with the use of the random primers. The kit has been extensively tested with a variety of RNA templates, including GC- and AU-rich targets and RNAs expressed at low levels. cRNA can also be efficiently generated from in vitro transcription of cDNA
PCR & Real-Time PCR, Reverse Transcription
|• 2 x 1 mL 10X RT Buffer
• 2 x 1 mL 10X RT Random Primers
• 1 x 1 mL 25X dNTP Mix (100 mM)
• 1 x 1 mL MultiScribe Reverse Transcriptase (50 U/μL)
Store between -15°C and -25°C.
|100 μL, 20 μL|
|High-Capacity cDNA Reverse Transcription Kit|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.