Applied Biosystems™ AmpliTaq™ 360 DNA Polymerase
Amplifies vast range of DNA sequence contexts when used with enhanced AmpliTaq 360 Buffer and 360 GC Enhancer
Brand: Applied Biosystems™ 4398818
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.00680kg
When used with enhanced 360 Buffer, ultra-pure enzyme, reduces false positive results, amplifies low-level target sequences, and promotes amplification of variety of templates including those from bacterial and human genomes for excellent specificity, reproducibility and yield across broad range of targets. Compared to original AmpliTaq DNA polymerase, AmpliTaq 360 polymerase is purified by an additional proprietary separation process which reduces contaminating bacterial DNA sequences from the enzyme preparation.
- Reduces false positive results
- Amplifies low-level target sequences
- Combined with proprietary AmpliTaq 360 Buffer Kit, promotes amplification of variety of templates including those from bacterial and human genomes
- Optimized for the broadest range of targets–from everyday to challenging
- Unmatched sensitivity and yield
- Market-leading GC enhancer for robust amplification of GC-rich sequences
- Achieves highest quality sequencing data
- Less waste, sustainable packaging
See user's manual or package insert for limited label license, and trademark information.
PCR, PCR and Real-Time PCR, Routine PCR
|AmpliTaq™ 360 DNA Polymerase is supplied at 5U⁄µL with 10X AmpliTaq™ 360 PCR Buffer, 25mM M2Cl2 , and 360 GC Enhancer. Typically, 1.5mL of each of AmpliTaq 360 Buffer, 25mM MgCl2 , and 360 GC Enhancer is supplied with each 250U of enzyme.
• Storage Buffer Enzyme is supplied in 20 mM Tris, pH 9.0, 100 mM KCl, 0.1 mM EDTA, 1 mM DTT, 0.5% (w⁄v) Tween 20,
50% (v⁄v) glycerol
• Source: Recombinant, modified form of the Thermus aquaticus DNA polymerase gene expressed in E. coli
All solutions are prepared in deionized, filter-sterilized water. When stored at -15 to -25 °C, this product maintains performance at least until the expiration date on the tube label. Before use, thaw frozen components to room temperature and mix well.
Product is guaranteed up to 12 months as indicated by the expiration date.
|5 kb or less|
|5' - 3'|
|AmpliTaq™ 360 DNA Polymerase|
|Approved for shipment at Room Temperature or on Wet Ice|
For Research Use Only. Not for use in diagnostic procedures.