Cut at GGGCC^C sites with ApaI restriction enzyme, which functions best at 37°C in B buffer (Isoschizomers: PspOMI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific ER1411
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Superior quality – stringent quality control and industry leading manufacturing process
- Convenient color-coded Five Buffer System
- Includes universal Tango buffer for double-digestions
- BSA premixed in reaction buffers
- Wide selection of restriction endonuclease specificities
- Molecular cloning
- Restriction site mapping
- Southern Blot
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP)
Incubation at 30°C results in a 2-fold increase in activity. ApaI is inhibited by salt concentrations above 50 mM. ApaI cleavage is impaired by overlapping dcm methylation. To avoid dcm methylation, use a dam-, dcm- strain, such as GM2163.
|10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2 and 0.1mg/mL BSA|
The purchase of this product includes a non-transferable license to use this product for the purchaser's internal research. All other commercial uses of this product, including without limitation product use for diagnostic purposes, resale of product in the original or any modified form or product use in providing commercial services require a separate license from Fermentas.