Cut at GGGCC^C sites with ApaI restriction enzyme, which functions best at 37°C in B buffer (Isoschizomers: PspOMI).
Brand: Thermo Scientific ER1411
Code : 88
Additional Details : Weight : 0.01000kg
- Superior quality – stringent quality control and industry leading manufacturing process
- Convenient color-coded Five Buffer System
- Includes universal Tango buffer for double-digestions
- BSA premixed in reaction buffers
- Wide selection of restriction endonuclease specificities
- Molecular cloning
- Restriction site mapping
- Southern Blot
- Restriction fragment length polymorphism (RFLP)
Incubation at 30°C results in a 2-fold increase in activity. ApaI is inhibited by salt concentrations above 50 mM. ApaI cleavage is impaired by overlapping dcm methylation. To avoid dcm methylation, use a dam-, dcm- strain, such as GM2163.
|10mM Tris-HCl (pH 7.5 at 37°C), 10mM MgCl2 and 0.1mg/mL BSA|