anti-Mouse IgG, peroxidase-linked species-specific whole antibody (from sheep) Secondary Antibody, GE Healthcare
Highly species-specific anti-Mouse IgG. GE Healthcare Lifescience™ anti-Mouse IgG, peroxidase-linked species-specific whole antibody (from sheep) Secondary Antibody is designed for applications such as protein blotting, ELISA and immunocytochemistry.
Brand: GE Healthcare Lifescience NA931-1ML
Code : GE
Additional Details : CAS Number : 55965-84-9 Weight : 0.06000kg
Host Species: Sheep
Species Reactivity: Ms
|IgG, Whole Molecule|
Safety and Handling
- Skin sensitiser Category 1
- H317-May cause an allergic skin reaction.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P272-Contaminated work clothing should not be allowed out of the workplace.
- P303+P361+P353-IF ON SKIN (or hair): Take off immediately all contaminated clothing. Rinse skin with water/ shower.
- P333+P313-If skin irritation or rash occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one,2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one