Electrothermal™ Analogue Power Controller
Control the power supply to one piece of laboratory equipment at a time. Electrothermal™ Analogue Power Controller is designed to control the heating of resistive loads for bench top operation.
Brand: Electrothermal™ MC242
Additional Details : Weight : 0.99000kg
- Each heating controller has 2 neon indicators: “Power On” white neon light and “Mantle/Bunsen Heater On” amber neon light.
- Regulator control knob can be turned clockwise to increase power.
- As the knob is turned, the heating controller's amber neon light will pulsate to show that power is being supplied to the equipment being controlled, e.g. mantles, heating tape.
- The pulse frequency decreases as the regulator control knob setting is increased
- At maximum setting, the amber neon is continually illuminated.
- Includes a support rod clamp at the rear of each heating controller to take a standard 12.5mm (1/2in.) diameter rod.
- Short mains lead with an IEC socket to connect to the resistive load.
- An accessory extension mains lead is available where remote operation is required, e.g. in a fume extraction unit.
- Mountable on standard 12mm diameter scaffold or retort stands, and can also be wall mounted using a mounting bracket or stand directly on the bench.
|130 x 95 x 105mm|