Ammonia Dilute R2 solution EU Pharmacopoeia, Fisher Chemical™
Pharmacopoeia reagents are intended for use in pharmacopoeia testing and monographs, produced under a GMP compliant ISO 9001 quality management system according to the relevant pharmacopoeia specification, using the pharmacopoeia reagent quality components and water meeting the relevant pharmacopoeia monograph requirement for Purified Water. Some pharmacopoeia standards are also accredited according to ISO 17025 and ISO Guide 43.
Brand: Fisher Chemical RP0111000
Code : 04
Additional Details : Weight : 1.00000kg
|EU Ph Ref: 1004703|
|Ammonia, dilute R2|
Safety and Handling
- Ammonia,dilute R2. European Pharmacopoeia Ref: 1004703. (RP 011)
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- P264-Wash thoroughly after handling.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P332+P313-If skin irritation occurs: Get medical advice/attention.
- P362+P364-Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.