Invitrogen™ mirVana™ miRNA Isolation Kit
Available with and without phenol
Brand: Invitrogen™ AM1561
Code : 50
Additional Details : Weight : 0.50000kg
|Total RNA, Transcriptome RNA, micro RNA, siRNA, snRNA|
|30mL miRNA Wash Solution I; 50mL Wash Solution 2/3; 80 Collection Tubes; 40 Filter Cartridges; 100mL Lysis/Binding Buffer; 10mL miRNA Homogenate Additive; 1.4mL Gel Loading Buffer II; 5mL Elution Solution|
|Bacteria, Cells, Plant Samples, Tissue, Viral Samples, Yeast|
|Organic Extraction, Spin Column (Glass Fiber Filter)|
|Up to 107 cells, Up to 250mg tissue|
Safety and Handling
- mirVana miRNA Isolation Kit, without phenol
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 2
- Carcinogenicity Category 2
- Reproductive toxicity Category 1B
- Specific target organ toxicity after repeated exposure Category 2
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- LONG-TERM AQUATIC HAZARD Chronic 3
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H312-Harmful in contact with skin.
- H332-Harmful if inhaled.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H319-Causes serious eye irritation.
- H360-May damage fertility or the unborn child.
- H351-Suspected of causing cancer.
- H373-May cause damage to organs.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- H412-Harmful to aquatic life with long lasting effects.
- P201-Obtain special instructions before use.
- P202-Do not handle until all safety precautions have been read and understood.
- P270-Do not eat, drink or smoke when using this product.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P273-Avoid release to the environment.
- P260-Do not breathe dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P301+P310-IF SWALLOWED: Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor / A§
- P302+P352-IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of water/A§.
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P330-Rinse mouth.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P312-Call a POISON CENTER/doctor/A§/if you feel unwell.
- P363-Wash contaminated clothing before reuse.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to A§.
- MIXTURE LIST-Contains : Thiocyanic acid, compound with guanidine(1:1), 2-Mercaptoethanol, Formamide, Thiocyanic acid, compo