Duran™ Amber Narrow Neck Reagent Bottles with Flat Head Stopper
Guaranteed thermal shock resistance of 160K. DURAN™ Amber Narrow Neck Reagent Bottles with Flat Head Stopper is leak free with regards to liquid and gaseous media.
Brand: Duran™ 1127075
Code : A0
Additional Details : Weight : 1.45000kg
- Broader temperature resistant screw cap and matching pouring ring. The closure is fitted with a PTFE coated silicone seal and can withstand temperatures between -196°C to 260°C
- Leak free with regards to liquid and gaseous media
- No colorants in the closure or pouring ring, avoiding the risk of contamination to ovens, drying chambers and sterilisation cabinets, caused by the release of colorants
- Retrace code batch identification, which can be used to check details of manufacturing date, glass quality and conformity with standards. Batch certificate of traceability supplied with each pack
- Graduated scale accurate to ±5%, plus extra subdivisions. Additional reverse scale permits the reading of current contents and quantities removed at the same time
- Guaranteed thermal shock resistance of 160K. The bottles have been tested in accordance with the strict guidelines of TUV Rheinland
- The whole system comprising bottle, closure and pouring ring conform to USP and FDA standards Ideal for demanding sterilisation processes such as hot air, dry sterilisation and depyrogenisation.
|ISO 4796-2, USP Standard|
|Standard Ground Joint, Glass Flat-Head Stopper|