Alfa Aesar™ Aluminum fluoride, anhydrous, 99+%
Brand: Alfa Aesar™ 011497.03
Code : NEW
Additional Details : CAS Number : 7784-18-1 Weight : 0.00100kg
- In ceramics, as flux in metallurgy, in aluminum manufacture, as inhibitor of fermentation, as catalyst in organic reactions
|Practically insoluble in water; Sparingly soluble in acids and alkalies|
Safety and Handling
- Aluminum fluoride, anhydrous
- Acute toxicity Category 4
- Skin corrosion/irritation Category 2
- Serious eye damage/eye irritation Category 1
- Specific target organ toxicity Category 3
- H302-Harmful if swallowed.
- H315-Causes skin irritation.
- H318-Causes serious eye damage.
- H335-May cause respiratory irritation.
- P261-Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray.
- P280-Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection.
- P321-Specific treatment (see on this label).
- P304+P340-IF INHALED: Remove person to fresh air and keep comfortable for breathing.
- P305+P351+P338-IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing.
- P310-Immediately call a POISON CENTER/doctor/.
- P362+P364-Take off contaminated clothing and wash it before reuse.
- P403+P233-Store in a well-ventilated place. Keep container tightly closed.
- P405-Store locked up.
- P501-Dispose of contents/container to .