Thermo Scientific™ Accucore™ C30 HPLC Columns
Use this specially designed solid core column for fast, high-resolution separations of hydrophobic, long-chain compounds.
Brand: Thermo Scientific™ 27826-104630
Code : 05
Additional Details : Weight : 0.10000kg
- High shape selectivity for hydrophobic, long-chain, structurally related isomers
- Bonded phase will not undergo phase collapse in highly aqueous mobile phase.
- 2.6µm core-enhanced technology particles enable operation at high flow rates without generating excessive backpressures.
- Solid-core 2.6µm particles and narrow particle size distribution reduce band broadening and improve separation efficiencies.
- High surface coverage of silica minimizes secondary interactions and peak tailing.
- Solid-core 2.6µm particles for less backpressure compared to UHPLC sub-2µm particles
- Compatible with conventional HPLC instrumentation and UHPLC platforms
- Advanced bonding technology
- Automated packing process
|14500 psi (1000 bar)|
|Silica, Spherical Solid Core Ultrapure|
|2 to 8|
Limited warranty period: Subject to all warranty requirements and exclusions set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this product is warranted from the date we ship the product and for ninety (90) days thereafter. Disclaimer to internal research use restriction: Any restrictions on the purchaser to utilize the product(s) for internal research purposes only does not apply to the product(s) on the web pages associated with this statement.