Acclaim™ PepMap™ 100 C18 LC Columns
Feature high loading capacity for exceptional suitability in the analysis of low abundant peptides in complex proteomics samples.
Brand: Thermo Scientific 164564
Code : 16
Additional Details : Weight : 0.12784kg
- High resolution in protein identification, biomarker discovery and systems biology
- Particular loadability allows hghest sensitivity in LC/MS
- Designed for TFA-free LC-MS, minimizing ion-suppression effects
- Optimized for coupling to ESI/MS and MALDI-MS
- Highest column-to-column reproducibility
- Easy-to-use, cutting-edge miniaturized HPLC
- Preassembled with nanoViper column inlet fittings for easy column installation
Key advantages of nanoViper fittings
- Ease of use, no sleeve for small capillaries
- Tool-free assembly
- No column damage from overtightening: capable of withstanding pressures up to 1000 bars and is compatible with third party valves and unions
- No experimental failure due to bad connections
- High loading capcity
- Use for the analysis of low abundant peptides often found in complex proteomics samples
- Select the column length and I.D. for your throughput, sensitivity and amount of sample available requirements
- Choose from 50, 150, 250, 500mm lengths and 50, 75, 300 and 1000µm I.D.
- Superior protein and peptide separations
- Trifluoroacetic acid (TFA)-free LC/MS minimizes suppression effects for enhanced MS sensitivity
- Outstanding separation efficiency
- Superior resolution and recovery
- Easy installation with nanoViper™ Fingertight Fittings
PepMap nano columns are also available pre-assembled with Thermo Scientific™ Dionex™ nanoViper™ Fingertight Fitting for a dead-volume-free connection to 1000 bar.
- Requires no tools
- Provides virtually zero-dead-volume connections
- Withstands pressures up to a 1000 bar
About Nano, capillary, and micro Acclaim PepMap columns
Nano (75µm), capillary (300µm) and micro (1000µm) columns are ideal for protein and peptide analyses. Sample amount is often limited and smaller I.D. columns can increase in sensitivity in sample-limited situations. While nano LC columns are often used in proteomics, the concentrating effects of capillary and micro columns are beneficial for metabolomics or for facilitating LC-MS interfacing. Thermo Scientific Acclaim PepMap columns are offered in nano, capillary, and micro column in a variety of chemistries for peptides and protein analysis.
Use PepMap Trap columns for desalting and preconcentration of peptides before LC separation with MS detection. The trap columns provide the highest efficiencies for one dimensional peptide mapping experiments and 2D-LC analyses.
|Silica, Spherical Fully Porous Ultrapure|
|2 to 8|
|Trap Column, NanoViper|
|Trap Column, NanoViper|
|UltiMate 3000 RSLC nano System|